Stopping bullying and harassment
To help your members, staff, and elected officials feel safe, you should produce a clear bullying and harassment policy which states your zero tolerance approach to bullying and harassment including sexual harassment.
This policy should be widely available to members and include:
- Information about what harassment is with examples of what it can include
- Ways people can report bulling and harassment
- How reports of bullying and harassment will be investigated in the party
- The disciplinary procedure outlining the actions that will be taken against people who bully or harass
- Support available for people who want to report an incident