Click on the button below to start the self-assessment quiz.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to access more in depth guidance on this topic, or click here for downloadable guidance documents and checklists.
All answers you give are just used to create your equality action plan. No data is collected, and we will not be able to release any information about the results of the tool.Begin self-assessment
Learn more about …
- What do we mean by organisational culture?
- The importance of language
- Describing disabled people
- Sexist language
- Homophobic, biphobic and transphobic language
- Discussing issues affecting people from a minority ethnic group
- Reclaiming language
- Inclusive debates
- Bullying and harassment
- Stopping bullying and harassment
- Supporting people to report harassment
- Investigating complaints and disciplinary procedures
- Why do people leave?
- Creating a supportive culture
- Investing in peer support