There are six topics in the tool which will allow you to assess how inclusive your current practice and activities are: attitudes and assumptions; selecting candidates; organisational culture; events, activities and elections; media and messaging; and policy.
- You can take each topic separately, or you can choose to do them all at once.
- You don’t need to take all modules. For example, you might not be in a position to answer questions about selection processes which happen nationally, but you can take the module on events, activities and elections in relation to your local branch.
- Each topic should take no longer than five minutes to complete.
- For each topic, you'll be asked a series of questions about your activities and practice.
- At the end of the questions, you'll get a report based on your answers that will include tailored advice and guidance. This will help you identify the changes that you can make to enable your party to more inclusive.
- The results of the tool might surprise or challenge you to think about your own privileges. Try to see this as a beneficial thing which will enable you to make positive changes in your party.
- If you want your report to be emailed to you, just click the button at the end.
- If you want more detailed information, you'll be able download guidance on each of the topics at the end of the test.
- If you want to save your results, and return to the test later, create a user account.